Get Flyers to tell your story creatively.
Have you ever wondered if flyers are actually important for your business? As it turns out, there is no better way to tell your brand’s story (i.e. who you are, what you offer, who you offer your products or services to, etc) than an effective distribution of flyers. With the adaptability of flyers to a plethora of purposes ranging from introducing your new business to celebrating a 50-year brand anniversary with an event, flyers are great for the details that may otherwise look too lengthy elsewhere.
Choose Your Preferences:
- Glossy (The shiny surface works best for photos)
- Matte (Lesser reflection allows for a good contrast)
- Uncoated (Provides great readability with minimum glare)
- Recycled (Environment-friendly and made from recycled materials)
Paper weight packages:
- Budget: Thickness of regular White Off-set (80 gsm)
- Standard: Thickness of a coloring book (115 gsm)
- Premium: Thickness of a poster (128 gsm)
Tips for Flyer distribution:
- Research and identify your target audience, then research and identify locations where your audience is most likely to be found
- Showcase a headline that turns heads
- Make your call to action clear with noticeable contact details